Thursday Thirteen, Edition 2:
Thirteen Things I Want to do Before I Die
1. Take a culinary tour of Italy; I want to learn to cook authentic regional dishes from actual Italians.
2. I want to learn to speak Italian. I think it might come in handy when I am taking those cooking classes because I’m not sure how well cooking instructions translate into the suedo-sign language of the typical tourist; I’m guessing not well.
3. I want to snorkel off the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
4. I want to photograph the pyramids in Egypt.
5. I want to pose nude for photographs. Strike that, in this day and age they would probably end up on the internet and then go viral in a bad way. I wouldn’t want to cause anyone’s eyes to burn out of their skulls, that’s just bad form.
6. I want to meet a movie star so that I can tell all of my friends that he/she “wasn’t all that and, he/she’s short”. I live near a famous ski resort so; this could actually happen. Fingers crossed!
7. I want to spend a week or two in a hut in Fiji with nothing but my husband, my iPod and a few good books to keep me company.
8. I want to be the world’s best Grandma. You know, someday. Not anytime soon. We are talking waaayy down the road, here.
9. I want my fifteen minutes of fame (everyone gets that, right?) to be for doing something wonderful for someone else, something that really matters.
10. I want to be the best mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend possible.
11. I want to see the sun set over every continent on the Earth, once.
12. I want to grow old with my family beside me.
13. I want the last sound I hear on this planet to be the sound of laughter.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants