Thursday Thirteen, Edition Twenty-Four:
Thirteen Things I Don’t Like
1. People who say they are going to do something and then don’t.
2. Driving in snowstorms.
3. Knowing that; while I am driving in a snowstorm, there is a Texan in a rented SUV on the road with me. A Texan who believes he is invincible and is therefore driving too fast for conditions. SUVs are not magically accident-proof, my southern friends.
4. Cleaning up after a party.
5. Watching one of my children suffer through an illness, issue or emotional event.
6. Watching my children suffer, period. Unless it is at the hands of their father and he is merely trying to get one of them (Man-Cub) to eat a vegetable. I don’t really consider being forced to eat a Brussels sprout as an event one suffers through.
7. Clichéd romantic comedies.
8. Professional sporting events on television.
9. Political rhetoric.
10. People who make fun of the disabled.
11. Parents who neglect their children.
12. Liver and onions.
13. Swimming in cold water.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants