- My business trip went well. I really enjoy the company of my boss and of the staff member whom I supervise, and we had a lot of fun learning more about each other during the ten hours that we spent in the car.
- It didn't snow on us, which was an unexpected surprise.
- None of us came down with the stomach flu, despite having been exposed to the germs in each of our households.
- Yesterday, the kids and I went to Neighboring City to meet up with Jules, who was in town with her girls for a volleyball tournament.
- It was nice to catch up with Jules and we wished that the rest of the roommates could have joined us as well.
- I am getting tired of winter and am looking forward to summer.
- While we were in Neighboring City, we did some shopping. Purchases included new jeans for the Man-Cub, who had outgrown all but one pair from his current wardrobe, and, new cross trainers for me; replacing the pair I have been wearing for at least the past three years.
- I recently purchased an elliptical machine and have been using it, frequently. I am up to half an hour of continuous use-without-wanting-to-die. My goal is an hour a day.
- I would really, really like to lose some weight before the summer.
- Last night, after Hugh got home from refereeing at another wrestling tournament, we all sat down to watch a movie. Somehow, the remote control for the television has gone missing and, despite a thorough and lengthy search of the house, we have yet to find it. I don't know how that happens.
- I am looking forward to another busy week.
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Lazy, Busy, or Exhausted: Your Call
I don't usually resort to blogging in bullet points unless I am one of the above. I'm not going to cop to which thing it is, exactly, not because I am uncertain as to which it is, but, because I am suffering from all three, simultaneously. So....