Thirteen Things, Edition Eight:
Thirteen Things Purchased in Portland
1. Facial products from Sephora. Philosophy’s On a Clear Day Serum, to be exact because my skin suddenly decided to behave as though it is sixteen as opposed to um, twenty-nine.
2. A kicky striped blouse from Nordstrom Rack. This shirt inspired a need to purchase appropriate shoes, hence:
4. Red 80’s earrings. And, just in case the red is too much, silver hoops.
8. Floaty tropical print shell and cami set. This was purchased by my sister and it compliments her coloring perfectly. Also, she used her bargain-hunting super powers to find it at Nordstrom Rack so I think it ended up costing her, like, $1.50. Heck, maybe they gave it to her. She is Super after all.
10. the purchase of the red Wonder Woman boots that we now both own; we are the Wonder Twins, if you will.
12. Sexy negligee that sister bought for her husband for Valentine’s Day. I’m sure he will look ravishing in it. Also pictured, the massage oils that I recommended she purchase. I may not have super powers but I am a superbly bad influence.
We bought more but, Hugh still reads this on occasion and I wouldn’t want to spoil any surprises. Like, um, how high the credit card bill is going to be this month.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants