Thirteen Things, Edition Eight:
Thirteen Things Purchased in Portland
1. Facial products from Sephora. Philosophy’s On a Clear Day Serum, to be exact because my skin suddenly decided to behave as though it is sixteen as opposed to um, twenty-nine.
2. A kicky striped blouse from Nordstrom Rack. This shirt inspired a need to purchase appropriate shoes, hence:
3. Red stiletto pumps. In theory, these will look really cute with the kicky blouse and skinny jeans. However, the outfit would not be complete without the proper accessories so…
4. Red 80’s earrings. And, just in case the red is too much, silver hoops.
5. Red tote bag to finish off the look. Big enough to carry just about everything and purchased at a discount with a twenty dollar purchase at The Bath and Body Works.
6. Bath and Body Works antibacterial soaps for the kitchen and bathrooms. Purchased so that I would qualify for the discounted tote bag. It is an illness, people.
7. Sensible bras, purchased at Victoria’s Secret. They may not be sexy but then again, neither are boobs that bounce off your kneecaps.
8. Floaty tropical print shell and cami set. This was purchased by my sister and it compliments her coloring perfectly. Also, she used her bargain-hunting super powers to find it at Nordstrom Rack so I think it ended up costing her, like, $1.50. Heck, maybe they gave it to her. She is Super after all.
9. The boots that started it all. Sister spied these on the sales table at a fancy shoe boutique and she could not resist. Which led to...
10. the purchase of the red Wonder Woman boots that we now both own; we are the Wonder Twins, if you will.
11. Sister’s $19.99 Coach purse from the Portland Goodwill and a black purse that she got at For Love 21. On sale, of course.
12. Sexy negligee that sister bought for her husband for Valentine’s Day. I’m sure he will look ravishing in it. Also pictured, the massage oils that I recommended she purchase. I may not have super powers but I am a superbly bad influence.
13. Glycerin soap for The Girl. I also purchased a gag gift for the Man-Cub; a miniature guillotine that “magically” cuts off your finger. He can use it in his Gross Magic show.
We bought more but, Hugh still reads this on occasion and I wouldn’t want to spoil any surprises. Like, um, how high the credit card bill is going to be this month.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I saw the red heels and my heart went pitter pat... and... then... I saw... THOSE BOOTS!!! *pant*ReplyDelete
Ahhhh, I must go shopping! :)
Those are gorgeous!
I am humbled...and embarrassed about my $670 Prada shoes. But I do love them...and they have changed my life! I just think if you and your sister had gone shopping you could have gotten them for $49.99!ReplyDelete
Oh the red heels are sooo kewl, so is the bag, so is everything you got!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing.
My post is at: http://thememesection.com
It looks like a great shopping day for you!ReplyDelete
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Wow, you had a great shopping trip! I'm amazed by those boots - I could never handle wearing something with a heel that high! Bath and Body Works can definitely be a dangerous place to shop - I could spend a lot of money in there!ReplyDelete
Happy T13. :)
did I just look at somebody's bra? ::covering eyes:: Happy TT, mine's up!ReplyDelete
Looks like you had quite a fun shopping day.ReplyDelete
Thanks for visiting my list.
Happy TT! :-)
Fun shopping trip. I love the purse! I would have done the same thing at bath and body works!ReplyDelete