Thursday Thirteen, Edition Twenty-Four:
Thirteen Things I Don’t Like
1. People who say they are going to do something and then don’t.
2. Driving in snowstorms.
3. Knowing that; while I am driving in a snowstorm, there is a Texan in a rented SUV on the road with me. A Texan who believes he is invincible and is therefore driving too fast for conditions. SUVs are not magically accident-proof, my southern friends.
4. Cleaning up after a party.
5. Watching one of my children suffer through an illness, issue or emotional event.
6. Watching my children suffer, period. Unless it is at the hands of their father and he is merely trying to get one of them (Man-Cub) to eat a vegetable. I don’t really consider being forced to eat a Brussels sprout as an event one suffers through.
7. Clichéd romantic comedies.
8. Professional sporting events on television.
9. Political rhetoric.
10. People who make fun of the disabled.
11. Parents who neglect their children.
12. Liver and onions.
13. Swimming in cold water.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Great list! I hate to see anything to do with suffering (of course, you are right about the brussle sprouts)ReplyDelete
Great list! I can heartily agree with liver and onions. I don't like them either. YUK!! Have a great day!!
High Five on the liver & onions! lolReplyDelete
Great list. Happy T13!
As far as #3 goes, it's these types of drivers that end up in the ditch a mile down the road.ReplyDelete
Terrific t13 list.I share many like #1,2,3 #5,6,7,8, 9, and 10 REALLY bothers me,11, 12, 13. Gee, it looks like we share all but #4, which I truthfully don't like to do that much either, but it's not as profound a dislike as many others on your list.ReplyDelete