Thursday Thirteen, Edition Fifteen:
Thirteen Things I Don’t Get
1. Paris Hilton’s “popularity”.
2. The Black Eyed Peas song, My Humps. I mean, honestly; “my pretty lady bumps”? Way to set feminism back about a million years there Fergie.
3. And, while we are on the subject, what in the world does a hottie like Josh Dumel see in a liver-lipped thing like Fergie?
4. American Idol. Never watched it, never will. Don’t care for most of the people who have won the title over the years.
5. Rosie O’Donnell’s hostility. What’s with the hate, Rosie? You used to be so nice.
6. This season of Survivor. Could the casting department not scare up even one likeable individual this year?
7. The South Beach Diet. Bread is the staff of life, people. Embrace it.
8. The women on The Bachelor. How desperate do you have to be to go on this show? Not that I watch it, I’m just saying.
9. How in the world anyone could have been shocked by Anna Nicole Smith’s cause of death.
10. The fact that Anna Nicole Smith will be more famous for her death than she was for her career, ala Marilyn Monroe.
11. How I can suddenly be sporting an inch of grey root growth with no discernible change in the overall length of my hair. What. The. Fuck?
12. Why my son insists on sleeping with his head at the foot of his bed and his feet splayed across his headboard. That cannot be comfortable.
13. How it is physically possible for my daughter to roll her eyes so far back in her head without dislocating an eyeball. Seriously.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants