1. I have been blogging since 2003. I started out on Diaryland, which is basically a ghost town at this point, before migrating to Blogger.
2. I read a lot of blogs back in the day; some of the authors of those blogs became real-life friends, whom I keep up with on Facebook, now.
3. I still like to read blogs, but, I am more choosy about what-and who-I read.
4. I do not read sponsored posts; I find them disingenuous. I do, however, like to hear about the products that bloggers like enough to write about without the promise of a paycheck or a freebie.
5. In that same vein, affiliate links? Yeah, never gonna click on that bullshit. Kind of feel sorry for the sheeple who follow a blogger so closely that they want to purchase whatever the blogger is linking to that day, like, everyday. Get some self-respect, people. Or, you know, grow your own brain.
6. I don't participate on snark sites. I have read them on occasion, but, for the most part, I think their existence is rather ridiculous. We all have the choice to click on that little X in the upper right-hand corner when we disagree with a blogger; it takes far more effort to open a new window just to bitch.
7. I love food blogs, yet, I've made only a handful of the recipes that I have read. I blame laziness.
8. I enjoy travel blogs. Someday, I hope to actually travel to the places that I have read about.
9. I'm not a huge fan of fitness blogs. Again, I blame laziness.
10. I love blogs by photographers and have learned some valuable lessons from them.
And, that's it. I hope you haven't been bored stiff by reading this, although, if you were, there is that little X that I was talking about earlier....should've used it sooner.