I Got Tagged
Jen tagged me for a meme detailing my own personal brand of weirdness. Since I am the least weird person I know (snork), I am at a loss as to what I should write.
I’m sure I’ll think of something, though.
First the rules and then the random weirdness:
The rules are as follows:# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
Now, let us commence with the weirdness.
1. I think I have mentioned this before but; I cannot drink Diet Pepsi from a can. Although I am completely and hopelessly addicted to the stuff, I will pass up a can every time.
2. I cannot eat in a restaurant that has fish tanks in it. Well, I can, as long as I can’t see the tank from my seat.
3. Likewise, I cannot eat near a lake, stream or pond. Pretty much anywhere that smells like fish. Yes, I know, weird.
4. When Hugh and I watch horror movies, I have to cover my face with a loose-weave blanket and watch the scary parts through the holes. Hugh finds a great deal of humor in this but I guarantee you, if a psycho killer comes out of the television to kill me; I’ll be protected…by my blanket. Ok, that is weird.
5. I frequently call my children and their friends “babies” as in, “come on, Babies, let’s go get a soda”. I have also been known to refer to them as my “small fries” and “chilluns”. My children find this quite embarrassing and, yes; weird. For the record, their friends don’t seem to mind in the least; no doubt their parents are really weird.
6. Apparently-and I don’t know this for a fact-when I sleep, I sometimes raise my left arm above my body and stroke it with my right hand. Then, I reverse the procedure and tickle my right arm with my left hand, sigh, and lower both arms. As I said, I don’t know this for a fact and, since video evidence does not exist, I am only repeating what I have been told. By the man who sings Bad, Bad Leroy Brown in his sleep.
7. On a similar note, while I don’t talk in my sleep very often, when I do; I order chicken nuggets and French fries. I have no idea.
Well, that’s it. Now it’s your turn,