The following is a list of things that I am hoping to accomplish in May. Will I successfully check each item off the list? Not likely. Do I have the best of intentions to do so? Absolutely.
(Please, let's not talk about the paving on the road to Hell)
1. Have a yard sale. (Every damn year, people! I set this goal Every. Damn. Year)
2. Set up a backdrop and practice using the studio lights that Hugh got me for Christmas a few years ago (They are going to be important for Darren's wedding later this summer).
3. Porch Nights, MULTIPLE Porch Nights.
4. Master one new yoga pose.
5. Figure out a Girl's Weekend, so help me, God (really, really missing my Girls).
6. Eat a salad, EVERY day. Try new salad combinations frequently.
7. Do something fun with the kids (The Man-Cub arrives home on the 20th!).
As lists go, it's not terribly ambitious. It is, however, a great starting point for getting my shit together before the official start of summer. And, I'm going to rock it...you know...probably...maybe...
Post a Comment