Happy thanksgiving! I hope you have a blessed day, full of family, friends, cheer, and good food! I am enjoying time with family and counting the many ways in which we are fortunate, including:
- A home with a solid roof over our heads.
- Love of family and friends.
- Jobs that provide food for our table, cars to transport us, and items both essential and not.
- Love of family and friends (some blessings, you count twice).
- Fond memories of those who can no longer be with us.
- Excellent food.
- Healthy bodies, hearts, minds, and souls.
- Pets, because life is happier with furry friends.
- Opportunities for education, and the ability to provide them to our children.
- Children with kind hearts and generous spirits and the absolute privilege of having been allowed to parent them.
- Modern technology, for allowing us to feel closer to those far away.
- Good, strong cups of coffee.
- A connection to God, without Whom, we would have no blessings to count.
Post a Comment