Thirteen Things, Edition Five:
Thirteen Things I Am Embarrassed To Admit, the T.V. Version
1. I watch The Real Housewives of Orange County.
2. And I like it.
3. At some point during every episode of Extreme Make-over, Home Edition; I cry.
4. I have never watched an episode of American Idol and don’t really get what all the fuss is about.
5. I’m actually bummed that NBC is canceling Passions.
6. I only watched it when I was home from work, which isn’t often but, still; bummed.
7. Dog the Bounty Hunter’s wife scares the holy hell out of me. If I were a fugitive and she was on my ass, I would totally turn myself in.
8. When interviewed by the media, I think Patrick Dempsey comes off like an asshole.
9. But I would still sleep with Dr. McDreamy.
10. You know, if I were Meredith.
11. I never watch awards shows but I do watch the red carpet coverage prior to the shows so that I can bag on what everyone is wearing.
12. I am a sci-fi geek and I love Battlestar Galactica (my younger sister just rolled her eyes to the heavens and sighed in disgust).
13. I actually cried real tears when the Sci-Fi Channel cancelled Farscape. There may have been sobbing, even.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants