2. Treasure hunting for her class project.
3. Watching a scary movie on the dish network while indulging in our favorite cheeses (Muenster for her, smokey cheddar for me).
4. A trip to the Ross in Hooterville (because the Ross in Neighboring City could best be described at ghetto, and, that's being really, really generous).
5. Corned beef, cabbage, and all the trimmings.
6. Cream cheese swirled red velvet cake with cream cheese icing.
7. A sleepover in her old room.
It was a great day.
The following day, she got the most adorable haircut, and, now she is less than two weeks away from turning 22.
Photo shamelessly stolen from Queen B's Facebook, because I'm her mother and I can.
It's crazy how fast time goes by.