Last day of the longest month of the year, folks! Can I get an amen! A-MEN!!!
And, since February is the final month of winter, it's time to check in on my Winter Bucket List. How did I do? Well, I didn't kill anyone and I'm not currently rolled up in a ball, rocking in a corner, so, does it really even matter?
Ok, maybe a little.
On to the list!
1. Have a laid-back, relaxing holiday. Ummmm, I did my best. I had an enjoyable holiday. I spent quality time with family. I probably could have done a little less stressing over stupid shit, but, all in all, I'm going to consider this one a success.
2. Spend quality time with the Man-Cub while he was home on winter break. I did this as well as a child with a vast social circle would allow me to do in between his jetting off with friends and attending parties, etc. Good enough.
3. Continue on the road to physical health. I can absolutely say that I have rocked this one!
4. Improve my photography and editing skills, launch my official Facebook page. I would consider this partially done. I did create the Facebook page, but, I haven't taken it live, yet. I am adding more photos before I do that.
5. Make more time and head space for friends. Girl's Weekend, anyone? I've also spent time doing fun things with co-workers, etc.
6. Do, or say, one kind thing to someone everyday. I was really pretty good at this one and will continue to do it, even without it being on a bucket list.
7. Find, and tackle, one new challenge each month. Ummmm, I may have failed completely at this.
8. Make it to Spring. Well, we're here, aren't we?
Tomorrow, Spring Bucket List!