With any luck, the Cub will pick up his latest care package at the student center later this evening (that's afternoon to the Cub), so, I think I am relatively safe in posting this, now.
The theme of the box was, not surprisingly, Valentines Day. But, with a definite college twist in that, there were equal parts Valentines sweets and standard dorm room fare. That's how I roll.
In the box:
- Velveeta Shells and Cheese
- Maruchan Noodle Bowls
- GoGo Squeeze Yogurt, banana flavor
- Cookie Butter
- Limited Edition Valentine Ding Dongs
- Small heart-shaped tin of assorted chocolates
- Chocolate Shark (Get it? Because they are the HPU Sharks!)
- Terriyaki Flavored beef jerky
- Caramel M&Ms
- 1/2 lb. homemade banana chips
- Stance socks
- SD card reader
- A trio of photos for the Cub's bulletin board
Not included in the box:
- The cat. I mean, duh.
Only three more packages to go before the Cub comes home for the summer break! I can hardly wait!
PS. Did I ever mention that Mikey is living with Katie and Queen B? No? My bad.
Hey! Mikey is living with Katie and Queen B! Seems only natural that my Second Son and my Second Daughter have both found themselves living under my roof one way or another, doesn't it?
Post a Comment