Thursday Thirteen, Edition Eleven:
Thirteen Products I Recommend
1. Philosophy’s On a Clear Day Serum. I discovered this last month at the height of my acne break-out and I swear, I have never used a product that cleared my skin up so fast. Of course, now that I have said that; it will stop working and I will break out again. I ‘m a jinx that way.
2. Kenra Root Lifting Spray. Pumps up the volume in my super-straight and volume-less hair.
3. Kenra Volume Spray 25. Keeps the hair styled without being sticky. I hate it when I can’t run my fingers through my own hair or when it feels crunchy. Crunchy hair is bad. However, Crunchy Hair would be an awesome name for a punk band.
4. Philosophy On a Clear Day Protective Cream. Helps to keep my skin from breaking out and works as a primer for my foundation. I have only been using it for the past month and, like the On a Clear Day Serum, it will probably stop working now that I have bragged about how good it is. I am cursed, I tell you.
5. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer. Not as heavy as foundation but still provides coverage and doesn’t slide off my face by the middle of the day. Also, it has SPF 20 so I don’t have to mess around with additional sunscreen.
6. Bissell Oxy-Pro Oxygen Activated Carpet Cleaner. Works wonders on our light colored carpet, especially considering that our cat chooses the exact same spot on which to hack up his hairballs, every time.
7. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I came late to the Mr. Clean party but, I will be the last to leave. The eraser is awesome on the soap scum on the kid’s tub and, trust me when I say; my kids are scummy.
8. OPI Nail Polish. Any color. 'Nuff said.
9. L’Oreal Couleur Expert hair dye and highlight kit. At $17 a box it might seem pricey but, since I battle grey hair on a monthly basis, it sure as hell beats the price that I would pay for the same service at a salon. If L’Oreal ever discontinues this product, I will either have to embrace my decline into old age and wear my grey proudly or I am screwed. Yeah, I’m screwed.
10. Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13. Tames the Man-Cub’s wild cow-licks and makes his whole head smell like cotton candy. It really works plus, it’s purple and fun to play with and, did I mention, it smells like cotton candy?
11. True Blue Spa Just a Minute 60 Second Manicure Scrub from Bath & Body Works. Polishes and moisturizes your hands in just about the same amount of time it takes to read the name on the package and it smells like tangerines.
12. iPod Nano. Hugh gave it to me for Christmas and I love, love, love it. I listen to it while I vacuum. I listen to it in the bathtub. I listen to it while I exercise. It’s teeny-tiny yet powerful. I should break into song about how much I love my Nano but, your ears would bleed and that just wouldn’t be right.
13. Philosophy On a Clear Day Super Wash. Look at me totally pimpin' for Philosophy! You think they would send me some samples if they knew? Do you? Hey! If you are from Philosophy and you’re reading this, call me! We’ll do lunch!
Ditto OPI, Kenra and L’Oreal. Really. I pimp for you all.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I love my Nano, too! I am going to look into the Taffy stuff...my son has rather crazy hair and I like the idea of him smelling like Cotton Candy! YUM!ReplyDelete
Ooooo, I love a lot of these things, especially the Mr. Clean Eraser ;). Happy TT!ReplyDelete
Lil' Duck Duck
I am all about the OPI and the Magic Eraser. My toddler is at the "drawing on everything" phase and I have abused my Mr Clean magic Erasers.ReplyDelete
Awesome TT. Mine is up to if you want to read about the goodness of Springtime.
I've hear the term mancub before...love it! I so want an IPOD od mp3 but I am not sure where i would use it.i will check these outReplyDelete
I'll have to get Lovely Wife and me some of them Mr. Clean Erasers. They look cool, but we never think of it in the store.ReplyDelete
I don't have cowlicks, but cotton-candy smelling hair? I'll have to try that.
Lovely Wife loves her Nano. I inherited her old shuffle. If she upgrades in the near future, I'll probably inherit her Nano.
Great list of products. Those Magic Erasers are amazing! I'm not fond of the iPods though - I have a Creative MuVo MP3 player that works better than any of the iPods I've tried. Thanks for your recommendations. :)ReplyDelete
Happy T13. :)
I love my nano!!! It's so green and cute. It's my new best friend. And my dad bought me the attachment so I can plug it in to the lighter in my car, and play all my songs through my car stereo :o) Oh the fun. I'm addicted to Mr Clean magic eraser also. Target has their own version now, which are cheaper, and work just as well!ReplyDelete
I have yet to figure out any ipod. But I do love OPI.ReplyDelete
Mr Clean! I hear that! That thing is the Bomb! I love it. Great list. I played too. StacieReplyDelete
Is the Magic Eraser a miracle or what? I love it! I have no idea where it disappears to, but it's wonderful nonetheless.ReplyDelete
The only item on your list I have used is number 7 and I love them.ReplyDelete
Our son has number 12 and he loves his nano.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!