Thursday Thirteen, Edition Ten:
Thirteen Reasons That February Sucked
1. My grandmother died.
2. My brother-in-law lost his thirty-five year old sister following a freak allergic reaction to a commonly prescribed medication.
3. My husband accidentally hit our puppy with the car.
4. The resulting vet bill was almost $2,000.
5. The poor dog now suffers the indignity of wearing a plastic cone on his head until he can learn to stop chewing on the large metal pin currently sticking out of his hip.
6. My comfortable daily routine was chucked into oblivion for the entire month.
7. This means that my diet and exercise program went out the window.
8. I gained five pounds.
9. At work, a project that I was really excited about fell through.
10. The Girl’s hermit crab, Seaweed, died.
11. I had, like, fifteen bad hair days in a row.
12. My face broke out.
13. I came thisclose to forgetting how blessed I truly am and, that would have been far more tragic than an entire month of bad hair days.
But, seriously February; I am not sad to see you go. You, like, totally harshed my mellow.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants