1. My house is clean. The pet hair tumbleweeds had gotten the upper hand there for a while, so it's nice to see clean floors and hair-free furniture.
2. I cleaned out the fridge last night. That's a chore that was a long time in coming; I unearthed a bunch of desiccated carrots to prove it.
3. The Man-Cub's letterman jacket is finally on order. Again, a chore that should have been accomplished a long time ago. Double thanks to my Mom, who offered to pay for the jacket as a gift to the Cub; he's going to look so handsome, and we are grateful to her for the present.
4. I got caught up on housekeeping chores at work, too. Little things that I have procrastinated about until they felt overwhelming are now firmly under control. That feels pretty good.
5. I did not give into the temptation to eat chocolate today, despite the wicked Demon PMS sitting on my shoulder, urging me to do so.