1. A return of the dreaded tennis elbow....no, that particular issue cleared up almost completely, and, this pain is new.
2. The massage I had last night was more aggressive than I gave it credit for at the time...no, the massage was relaxing and gentle and awesome. In fact, I almost fell asleep on the table and left the masseus's feeling like a million limp noodles piled up in human form.
3. Somebody punched me....no, I'm pretty sure I would remember an assault on my person.
4. Old age...yeah, fuck that. NO.
5. I slept on it wrong....ok, possible. I do tend to sleep on that side with a tiny purring furball tucked into my chest, so, it could be, but, it doesn't feel like that.
6. Arm Cancer....is that even a thing?
7. Aliens abducted me in my sleep and carried out experimentations on my unconscious self.....God, let's hope NOT.
8. The flu shot that I got at work yesterday caused some lingering pain...hmm. Yeah, BINGO.
So, if I'm NOT stricken by the plague at any point this winter, I guess a temporarily dead limb wouldn't be too high a price to pay.
On the other hand, if I AM stricken with the plague this year, I am going to be PISSED.