Second verse, same as the first; let's see how many previously unfinished Bucket List items I can cram onto this list, shall we?
1. Take control of my health. Eat a healthy diet. Exercise regularly. That's it. How hard can it be, right? (Insert eyeroll, here)
2. Step outside my comfort zone as frequently as possible. Challenge myself to do new things.
3. Dare I say it? Go on a winery tour with friends. How can something so fun be so damn hard to accomplish? I mean, seriously?
4. Decorate for Halloween, even if I feel like it's kind of pointless to decorate when there won't be any kids in and out of the house to enjoy the decorations.
5. Visit one new place. Discover one new thing. Eat one new food.
It's a really short list this time. But, it's a fairly decent blend of old goals and new, so, I'm going to go with it. The way I look at it, I'll either be ridiculously successful or I will fail, utterly.
Obviously I'm hoping for the former over the latter.