1. Doesn't October 27th seem just a tad bit early to roll out your Countdown to Christmas movie line-up? No?
2. Why do all of your movies seem to be filmed in the middle of summer? You aren't fooling anyone with the fake snow thrown strategically onto fully green lawns and trees, you know.
3. The three or four story lines that you rotate between are predictable and the handful of actors that star in each are B-list, at best.
4. If it weren't for schmoopy romance, you would have no game at all.
5. Despite the above-mentioned criticisms of your brand, you still manage to pull me in every year.
6. Well played, Hallmark Channel. Well played.