So, it's the first of August...why must summertime be such a short season? Why must it go by so quickly? Why must I ask questions for which there are no answers? And, I digress...
July was a pretty decent month, Bucket List-wise. I accomplished a number of my goals, and, despite having set the bar really, really low, I am quite proud of myself. Shall we review? Yes, let's.
1. Girls Trip. Oh, hell yeah! Four days in the company of my favorite friends, there is nothing better!
2. Spend time with family and friends at Stampede. Also, a total win!
3. Try my best to have a good 4th of July. Nailed it to the wall!
4. Make deadline on important projects at Day Job. Did it!
5. Try to find that elusive day beside a swimming pool. Still an elusive goal, however, there is a month of summer left yet, so, the quest shall continue.
6. Get back into the gym on the regular. I sucked and I have a couple of extra pounds as proof of said suckage. This is no bueno and will be addressed in my August Bucket List.
7. Finish the online photography class I started in May. I am thisclose to finishing it; should be done before Darren's wedding next Saturday.
8. Put some serious thought into who I want to be when I grow up. This one is so important, I think it deserves another month of contemplation (Translation: I still have no clue).
Not a bad month, all things considered.