How low shall we set the bar this month?
1. Girl's Trip. We have the trip planned for next week, are super excited, and have everything ready to go, so; guess who got a jury notice for two days before the trip? Go ahead, guess. Fingers crossed (and crossed, and crossed, and crossed) that I am not required to report because, if I am, I will be the worst juror in history on purpose.
2. Spend time with family and friends at Stampede. Several of my aunts are going to be in Mayberry this year, along with cousins, friends, and old classmates, so, I am looking forward to seeing everyone.
3. Try my best to have a good 4th of July. This one will be tough as all of our traditional Independence Day activities have gone the way of the Dodo bird. Fucking empty nest.
4. Make deadline on several important projects at Day Job. Try to stay sane.
5. Try to find that elusive day beside a swimming pool....
6. Get back into the gym on the regular. I have been a complete slacker so far this summer, and, it shows.
7. Finish the online photography course that I started back in May.
8. Put some serious thought into who I want to be when I grow up. It's probably time.
And, that's how low the bar will go...