Let's get this out of the way right now; I am not a winter person.
In the style of Gollum from Lord of the Rings, I haaaaates winter. Like, for real. That said, I do like the holidays, and I can romanticize a snowy winter day in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa like nobody's business, so, I am going to soldier on with this list.
1. Follow my usual Christmas traditions, including the baking of approximately ten different varieties of cookies.
2. Conduct a holiday-movie-watching marathon including all the classics and some extra-schmaltzy stuff from The Hallmark Chanel.
3. Show my mom the best Christmas that I can.
4. Enjoy a few outings with the kids during the holidays.
5. Sledding on Cerro Summit on New Year's Day.
6. Attend all of the Man-Cub's basketball games.
7. Eat less crap, keep moving.
8. Save more money for Hawaii.
It's a pretty mundane bucket list; I'm setting the bar super low because I know how the winter screws with my mental well-being, but, listing some positive things seems a lot more optimistic than having a list that consists of MAKE IT THROUGH THE WINTER WITHOUT HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN.
Although, that last one is pretty damn important, too.