1. Allergy season (running/stuffy nose, itchy, watery eyes, and constant sneezing are soooo attractive).
2. The time change (when you are already struggling to sleep through the night, thanks to perimenopausal hot-flashes, what's another hour?).
3. Perimenopausal hot flashes (see above).
4. Work (insert your own favorite work complaint here and I can guarantee that I probably share it).
5. The weather (welcome to wonderful bi-polar Colorado!).
One thing that I usually moan and groan about this time of year is the lack of sugar and diet Pepsi in my life, thanks to the sacrifices I usually make for Lent. Well, not this year! Having already given all that crap up back in August, I really didn't have anything to give up for Lent, so, I've just tried to practice being a nicer person, instead.
Trust me, I could totally bitch about trying to be nice in certain situations recently, but, that would bring this list to six, which would totally ruin the title of this post.
Can't have that.