September's Bucket List was pretty reasonable, as far as Bucket Lists go, which, is probably why I managed to do well on it. Huh, go figure; set the bar low and you can step right over it, who woulda thunk?
1. Finally hold the yard sale that I had been putting off for the better part of a decade.
Nailed that bitch to the wall! Have the bad back to prove it.
2. Decorate the house and porch for fall/Halloween. I did the porch up right for Fall, if I do say so, myself.
The house also featured a new autumn color palette and I really love it.
I decorated for Halloween on the 29th, just squeezing in under my September deadline; pictures coming soon.
3. Book at least three Senior photo sessions. Done, and done! I've actually shot two-out-of-the-three and will wrap up the third this month.
4. Come up with an awesome care package for the Man-Cub's 21st birthday. I did ok on this one; the Cub was scheduled to be in Florida on his actual birthday, so I sent the package out a bit early. My favorite part? The Jaws socks, of course.
5. Make an effort to take my daily walks outside. I did manage this during my shorter walks at Day Job, but not for my evening walks. I'm hoping to incorporate that this month, as the temperatures drop (hot flashes are the work of the devil, in case you've ever wondered).
So, what's on the Bucket List for this month?
1. Pay more attention to my diet. I've allowed myself to slide entirely too much, and, it's a slippery slope to obesity, I've learned.
2. Book and shoot at least two fall family photo sessions.
3. Post one Halloween photo to Instagram each day in October. I don't foresee any issues with this one!
4. Do at least two social activities with friends. Folks, I really need to get out more!
5. Take better care of myself, in general.
And, that's it. Again, low bar, and all that jazz.
Post a Comment