- Hauled seven large totes full of Halloween decorations out of the attic.
- Decorated the house for Halloween.
- Decorated the porch for Halloween.
- Organized the attic.
- Planted three mum bushes.
- Stored away the porch planters for next year.
- Washed, dried, and folded approximately eighty loads of laundry.
- Hung new curtains in our bedroom and in The Teenager's old room.
- Cleaned out the hummingbird feeders and stored them away for next year.
- Filled the bird feeders with birdseed for my other feathered friends.
- Cleaned the house.
- Organized the garage, making room for the empty Halloween totes and sparing myself another fourteen trips up and down the attic ladder.
- Took an hour-long nap.
- Attended a fundraising dinner for some friends who were in a horrible motorcycle accident earlier this summer (they are doing GREAT! Thank God).
- Payroll at the hardware store.
- Bill paying and general bookkeeping duties at the store.
- Re-locating the furniture from the guest room into The Teenager's old room.
- Organizing the old guest room in preparation for my new scrapbooking space.
- Tearing out the dead vegetable plants from the garden.
- Washing, drying, and folding the three last loads of laundry.
- Grocery shopping.
A nap would also be nice.
Post a Comment